Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson

Options
  • 19-02-2005 2:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

I Have A Bit of Information, From a Friend who has contacts,
    Lets just say that Michael Jackson Is A NEW PERSON, if y Know what I mean, Since his surgery Michael Has not only changed
    His Looks But He Also changed his Personality, He Has 3 Kids,
    With Debbie Rowe, (Michael) ( Paris) (Blanket). However if Michael
    Got a Surgery to change his looks, that does not mean that his DNA Would
    Change. I Do Not Mean To Be Racist, But Not One of his Kids look Remotely
    Black. The Odds Of Michael Having 3 white Kids are very slim!

I Cant say Much! But all I am saying is that Michael Jackson Could still be having
    A wonderful life without any court cases or pressure. In Lisbon, Funafuti, la’youn(western sahara),
    San marino or even Doha (! Qatar !) Anywhere in the world.

I am Afraid I cant give any more details on myself, But however if you look closely at a few pictures, you might be able to spot me.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

OMFG!!!!!!! hAXorD!1 Do you know where elvis is? We could get together and land him on the moon on my genuine branded E.T. bike!!! (does that count as an alien space ship)??? Have the bookies payin up for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Cousin it

both of you, stop living. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Yeah Conspiracy theories, fantastic. LOCKED!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement