Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Jeans + Chocolate

Options
  • 18-02-2005 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    Something that has annoyed me alot in the past; getting chocolate on the black jeans; any of youse have a quick fix for it?

Besides washing it off course. Its just annoying when I spill some chocolate on a pair of otherwise clean pair of black jeans, before going drinking.

Thanks for any tips & advice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

The thing about black jean's is they have a chocomagnet built in. Don't know why , must be left in from the production process.

Best thing is eat the chocolate whilst standing up , so the bits don't fall on your lap.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

Eat the chocolate naked or not at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

wet ones(i always carry a pack with me) they get nearly everything esp chocolate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Well, if you're a guy bringing wet ones with you everyday, then I'd wanna see how many hetro friends you have.. I know you're a girl, but it looks like the_syco is a guy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

ok ye i am a girl (wet ones are a car thing) not baby wipes!! they are a little blue packet small enough to fit in your wallet!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Ms Beanbag

Wrap them in a plastic bag and put them in the freezer.
    then the choc should come off easy enough!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

Wearing a pair of black jeans at the moment - can feel the chocolate moving torwards me :) The only thing that I have found partially works is a nailbrush when the chocolate has hardened...otherwise it is the wash.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

wet ones(i always carry a pack with me) they get nearly everything esp chocolate
    Where can I buy them? 2 pairs of balck jeans, and one pair of (katz) black combats... don't want to have to wash them every two days, due to chocolate :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

just wear them wit the chocolate syco, try and start a new trend and in a few months everyone will be wearing the patented syco choco-stain jeans!

sure u'll be in a dark pub/club, nobody will notice a tiny bit of chocolate anyway! and if a girl gets too close just take the jeans off and see wat happens! ;)

Advertisement