Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traxxas Jato

Options
  • 18-02-2005 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

Traxxas lastest model to hit the scene is the traxxas jato. It is the fastest and most powerful 2 wheel drive stadium truck. It features a lot of the technology from the revo. It has blistering 55mph+ speeds and also has 12mm more suspenion travel than any other stadium truck.
    Coming april 2005. :D
    see more at www.traxxas.com

Darren______Kilkenny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

So Revo is to Jato as TMaxx is to SMaxx?
    Wonder if there'll be reverse/4wd modules available?
    Saw a bit on it in April's RCCA, but can't remember if there was...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Traxxas have only a few upgrades nothing about a reverse module tough, but known Traxxas I wouldnt be surprised. :cool:
    Here are the list of accessories:
    1 Single speed conversion kit
    2 Low Mass Metal Constant Velocity driveshafts
    3 Aluminum Turnbuckles
    4 Sway Bar Kit
    As soon as the car comes to shops Traxxas will be making a lot more Im sure :)

Darren_______Kilkenny

OK just checked again , it isn't a 2wd version of the Revo, looks like they've applied whatever R&D process that built the Revo to a 2wd stadium truck. I doesn't have the F1 style inboard shock of the revo, but 4 oversize shocks...
    http://www.traxxas.com/products/nitro/jato/trx_jato.htm

Its just like the nitro Rustler with everything changed except the engine and exaust. It proberly be the best stadium truck by far ever to hit the RC market.

Darren_______Kilkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I think your being a bit premature saying it will be the best truck ever when its not out for 2 months.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

I "love" the comparison tests, showing Traxxas exceeds everything else.

Independent tests conducted by respected international scientists .......
    or maybe the sales department did the measuring instead ....

I bet they really killed themselves getting the best performance from the "other brands" ...

Let's put it to music for effect ....
    Traxxas, Traxxas uber alles ..... uh oh ... getting carried away again ... got to lie down.

:D:D:D

no doubt it'll be super popular, but that's not saying it'll be the best...
    @coolwings: maybe the company site wasn't the best place to post as an independent review.. :)

RCCA have some info on it as well...

Apparently stadium trucks are only aloud to have 1 gear not a 2 speed transmission if they are in a race in America. I think the jato has a lock out nut that stops it shifting to the 2nd gear and you can losen it to add in the 2 speed.Theres no races here in Ireland so who cares.

Darren________Kilkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Plug wrote:
    Its just like the nitro Rustler with everything changed except the engine and exaust. It proberly be the best stadium truck by far ever to hit the RC market.

Darren_______Kilkenny

Why did you edit your post after my comment? :confused:

The post (the jato will be the best stadium ) came out wrong I should of siad probably will be the best instead of saying will thats why i edited it.
    !!!!!!!!Sorry!!!!!!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

No problem ...

Advertisement