Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rechargeable MP3 player with FM radio

Options
  • 17-02-2005 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,

I am looking for an MP3 player with FM radio similar to this one on komplett.ie for €115 Creative MuVo Micro N200 512MB.

Only problem I'm having is that I can't seem to find a rechargeable mp3/radio that is rechargeable.

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.
    Price should be less than €150. Doesn't need to be more than 512MB.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Just get that one and buy re-charg. batteries, and a charger??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mbreen

Thanks Shrimp,
    I had thought of that but who needs the PITA of swapping batteries in and out every couple of days.
    That said, rechargeable batteries may be the only way to go. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

What about the XEN EMP-400 [advancedmp3players.co.uk] ?

Came across it yeasterday. Seems to be the business, but not enough capacity for my needs (more of a 40GB kind of guy).

The 512mb version is £119. You could double that for an extra £30.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

get one that takes regular batteries. that way if you run out of batteries you can always pop into a shop and keep the tunes going. you could use rechargies if you want.... the creatives have short battery life - 16 hours or so cos they use AAA. I have an iRiver which takes one AA and get about 40 hours out of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

I have an Oregon Scientific MP120 which is charged through the USB port here's some data: http://www.oregonscientific.co.uk/product.asp?p=452&d=-1&m=0&i=0

guess it might be a little small for your needs but in case you're interested...Don't know what the radio is like but I only use it for swimming anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement