Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do IBB reply to emails?

Options
  • 17-02-2005 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭

Subject says it all.

3 emails and the last one was to 10 different ppl in IBB....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Ring them instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

bit off the point but im in work till 6 and the callcenter closes at 6 and aint open during the weekend. im more concrened is this a hint at their customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

Thats nonsense. I have called their tech support people several times well after 6pm just in this past couple of weeks in fact(I believe its open till 9pm every weekday). I have also called them on saturdays and they are open till 1pm I think. I called them about 11.30am on saturday morning a few weeks back. I don't know why you couldn't get then unless you were looking for the sales people.

Heres their number from the website in case you have the wrong number.

1890 564 456

I have NEVER on the other hand gotten a response back from them via email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭DrChoda

Not as far as I am concerned.
    Sent an email to them last november, and I'm still waiting for a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

i sent them an email recently too. They ring you back to discuss the problem. That reminds me i must give them a call...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

we sent them a few emails, no replys, I rang them yesterday, the girl who answered was helpfull but I dont think they answer emails. I filled out the form, sent it off today. I hear it takes ages for them to get someone to call around as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

I've sent them a couple of mails. You hear nothing until one day you receive a message that your call has been resolved and closed (it hasn't).

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭uteotw

Very little reply to email... even the automated ticket number system sometimes is down.

Anyway, the best is to send an email and ring them in the next hour, nicely ask the name of the person you're talking to and tell them about the email you sent and describe your problem all over again.

Then or you get a resolution, or they say they will call you back... so ask when and at what time... wait... ring them back if they failed to contact you... and so on...

thanks but the tech support is open till 9pm maybe but sales is open till 6pm

was delivered to the following recipient(s):

John Casey on 17/02/2005 18:00
    Paddy Brennan on 17/02/2005 18:00
    Robert Dyer on 17/02/2005 18:00
    Eoghan Banks on 17/02/2005 18:00
    James Lloyd on 17/02/2005 18:00
    Jeremy Nel on 17/02/2005 18:00
    Senan Power on 17/02/2005 18:00
    Marie Tuck on 17/02/2005 18:00
    Damian Murphy-Abbott on 17/02/2005 18:00
    Ken Pryor on 17/02/2005 18:00
    Mark Tierney on 17/02/2005 18:00
    Brian Curtis on 17/02/2005 18:00
    Dian Donnelly on 17/02/2005 18:00

all IBB ppl just sent a mail now to get the list :P

oh and i KNOW one of the guys in there read it i got a delivery receipt from him another rejected the mail altogether.

Your message

To: mark.tierney@irishbroadband.ie
    Subject:

was read on 17/02/2005 18:00.

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

Mary Twohig on 17/02/2005 18:00
    The message reached the recipient's e-mail system, but delivery was refused. Attempt to resend the message. If it still fails, contact your system administrator.
    <dubms01.irishbroadband.ie #5.2.1>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Undercoverguy

I e-mailed Robert Dyer on Tuesday about the Baldoyle Mast..... Got a reply the next morning. I've never been wait more than about a day or so for a reply.

• Advertisement

just mailed sales@irishbroadband.ie and got a reply in 2 mins from Richard McGuinness telling me:

David – thanks for your email: I’ll have someone call you first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks too for your feedback re: our online contact form – we’ll look into it immediately. (i gave out about getting no replys by using it last week)

We look forward to welcoming you to the Irish Broadband network!

Regards,

Richard McGuinness

Out of interest anyone in the Dundrum area on the Three Rock mast?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I e-mailed them back in late January about the breeze service, and got no reply since, but when i e-mailed them about changing me to the RTE mast i got an e-mail saying im on a ticket system and i will be contacted soon, 2hrs later i got an e-mail saying they had configured my modem to the mast.
    I wonder will they be as quick to organise a swap of my usb modem for an ethernet modem?

Advertisement