Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music

Options
  • 17-02-2005 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Anyone know where there is any good places for to play rock music round the Donegal north west area??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

Monday nites in letterkenny, in mc carrys bar (the one under the milan) theres a metal nite in there, and theres a rock nite in the casba i think.
    Keep an eye on www.crypticpromotions.com too. cant wait for the Sacrifice Fest in Derry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nude_hamster

hey if you can get a phone number for any of those places could you just send them to me in a private msg and then someday you might actually see us playin there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

sure will do once i find me phone, Who are you band? what do yee's play?

we call ourselves predica, and we have our own songs but any covers we do range from metallica,foo fighters,smashing pumpkins,Led zepplin,S.O.A.D, and franz ferdinand there's a few more in there just cant think of them right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Also sounds to me as if you are too damned lazy even to look up a phone number in the phone book ! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

oh tats low, i need some from there to tell me of the good venues

Advertisement