Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cowboy Hats

Options
  • 17-02-2005 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Anyone know anywhere that sells cowboy hats????

In Ireland that is.... no intention of going to Texas...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

What type of material u looking for? straw, leather?

A-Wear are selling straw ones, think I saw non-straw ones in River Island but cant remember what material they were

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

heh, you can get pink sparkly ones in pound-shops! Try costume shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Theres a good biker/cowboy type shop at the top of talbot st.
    Can't remember the name of the exact street, its inbetween talbot and o connoll at the talbot end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

That "Mr. Gear" shop (Which might be the one Jimeatsmenu is talking about) would be your best bet. Unfortunatly I don't know the names of the streets, so I'm bugger-all help there, but I think it's down that street that's off O'Connell street where the Sony Shop is on the corner of. If that makes any sense at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭AfroSonic

Yea... someone else had suggested that place aswell, went down to check it out yesterday, was closed tho....

looking for a groucho ranchers hat, probly hard felt. feck all places around sell them....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

why noy try ebay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mobile04

mr gear yeah thats the store beside guineys yeah?

theres a shop in grafton mall i think too.. me sister goes to a few fancy dress parties im almost sure thats where she told me she got a goo leather hat . grafton mall..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

biker/cowboy type shop

For all your 'Blue Oyster Club' needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

That "Mr. Gear" shop

Aye, thats the one.
    Its on North Earl st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Anton17

Cowboy hats are great, their on my list of things i hope become 'cool', along with raybans wayfarers :D .
    Anyways i hope u find ur hat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭AfroSonic

Cheers..... yea, picked up a pair of Ray Ban Aviator Wings on ebay the other day, huge mofos.... perfect for poker.

Advertisement