Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drummer looking for band

Options
  • 16-02-2005 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭

hi, i am 25yr old female drummer looking to start up new band. only playing under a year so you dont need extensive experience. Influences include, Ash, Hole, Franz Ferdinand, any punk rock, rock stuff really. 20+ please. Based in Dublin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Whereabouts in Dublin?

I play the Guitar!Im 22 but would have heavier influences than that!Variety is good though!

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Winnie

im in the northside of dublin. what are your influences then? how long you playing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭AlisonB

hey Winnie, good to see another girly drummer on boards.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Winnie wrote:
    im in the northside of dublin. what are your influences then? how long you playing?

Ah good!.....Influences would be Metallica, Nirvana, SOAD, RATM and Alice in chains!Lately though im into most sorts of rock!Em im playing the guitar about 4 years or so!i stopped playing for a while but picked it up about a month ago again so ive pretty much worked out that rustyness i had!

Im in Balbriggan, North county Dublin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 AlRocks

Hi. My name is al and im starting a punk band. so far i have everyone except a drummer. thats where you come in. you say you iz into punk. thats great cause its a punk band. our influences are blink 182, greenday, the misfits and nofx. by the way the bassist is also female so you wont be the only girl.if u wanna talk more e-mail me at alrocks_3@hotmail.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement