Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Broadband availablity

Options
  • 15-02-2005 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm moving to Dublin soon and I love my broadband. I'm in the process of looking for a houseto buy and I would appreciate it if anyone can let me know which suburbs NTL broadband is available in. For that matter any BB service apart from eircom - I don't want to pay line rental.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Have a good look around this forum and you'll find what your looking for.
    NTL is pretty much dotted around Dublin at the moment so a location of where you are moving to would help. As for line rental, you'll have to pay eircom with Utv and IOL broadband. Try Smart telecom and see if you available cause it is starting up soon,

Here is where you test for smart telecom

http://www.smarttelecom.ie/products/broadband/step1.htm

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

bensonj wrote:
    I'm moving to Dublin soon and I love my broadband. I'm in the process of looking for a houseto buy and I would appreciate it if anyone can let me know which suburbs NTL broadband is available in. For that matter any BB service apart from eircom - I don't want to pay line rental.

Why not ring NTL? ''1800 923 005 For Broadband Internet Services''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭chorus techy

bensonj wrote:

Mostly, it is available (or certainly they say it is available) in the following areas:

Dublin 24 - Tallaght
    Dublin 12 - Greenhills
    Dublin 6W - Templeogue

Edit: Other areas they cover is Knocklyon, and PARTS of walkinstown.

there may also be other parts dotted around with coverage, but you really do have to ring up ntl and ask them for yourself, as dub45 said.

Advertisement