Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband help

Options
  • 15-02-2005 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,929 ✭✭✭✭

lads i think eircom are upgrading my exchange to broadband how can i find out if they are ,i personaly didnt see them but my father saw them so how can i find out if hes right

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Ring them. You will not be able to use the online checker to see for at least a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,929 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Ring them. You will not be able to use the online checker to see for at least a month.

any one have there number i went to their website got the number but wont ring and whats use the online checker to see for at least a month
    mean

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

1800 503 303 - should but you straight through to BB sales.

Ciaran500 wrote:
    1800 503 303 - should but you straight through to BB sales.
    thanks

rang them up hmm they dont even have my area down on the list to be done :(:(:(
    but theres so much activity at my local exchange could they be wrong on the phone

ill have to ask one of the engineers when i see them at the exchange next time

• Advertisement

i saw people working at my local exchange ask them 'lads is this broadband your setting up they, said 'yes' so whats the deal with eircom then and what do the bb lines look like

do they look like apipe which they were putting in the ground

snoopdog wrote:
    i saw people working at my local exchange ask them 'lads is this broadband your setting up they, said 'yes' so whats the deal with eircom then and what do the bb lines look like

do they look like a pipe which they were putting in the ground

a little help would be most grateful please

iv been waiting for bb for a very long time just really want to play pro evo 4 online and cod

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bigred

snoopdog wrote:

do they look like apipe which they were putting in the ground

They actually add servers into the exchange to push data down the existing copper wires on top of the voice. You wont see a trench coming up the street into your garden.

thanks mate for the help but how can i find out if they are setting up bb at my exchange

• Registered Users Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

........and near what well known town would gamesville be ?

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
Advertisement