Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rice College

Options
  • 13-02-2005 12:23am
    Site Banned Posts: 29

hi all
    dose anyone go to rice college in westport Co mayo at all??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'm sure someone does. Else they'd close down, wouldn't they?

• Site Banned Posts: 29 mayoman1976

i hope so to. i am looking for a boy from the school.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

It's quite unlikely that person is here. As in, really really really low probability. I could try working it out but my head'd probably explode it's so unlikely.
    There aren't a lot of people using this particular JC forum and even less of them all come from the same general region and even less of them come from the same school. Good luck trying though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

I have seen postings on a number of boards looking for a person from Rice College.
    Can I advise the original poster that looking for a school student in this way on a number of boards around the net looks EXTREMELY dodgy.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, the legitimate way to contact a student in any school is to write a letter c/o the Principal. I would leave the letter open, and let the Principal decide whether to pass it on.

If your letter could not be left open, well then it's probably not an appropriate letter to be sending someone of school-age.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Did anyone look at the original posters name: mayoman1976

Does that not throw you off in anyway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Have you looked at the names of a lot of people in this place?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Syntha45

i hope so to. i am looking for a boy from the school.
    Who you looking for? I go there

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement