Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 12-02-2005 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

what other options are there to RIP WAVE.... i dont have a phone line and dont want to get one as I dont want people in house using fone as they wont pay for it ???

any other options there..

or if I have an alarm, can I get DSL from the sticky above??

thanks paddy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭chorus techy

You could get ntl broadband, if they serve cable broadband in your area. Their packages vary from €25 per month for 300k to €50 per month for 1.5megabit. Installation is free, and the first three months rental is free aswell.

If not, you could get Irish Broadband Breeze Home, which is €35 per month of Breeze Lite 1mb which is €48.40. The installation is quite steep as they are both wireless broadband technologies. There are also other wireless options such as Digiweb, or satellite options such as eircom, but they can work out expensive enough as equipment costs an arm and a leg.

Hope this helps

Advertisement