Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First Post

• 12-02-2005 5:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭

Finally, first post!!!

Anyway, what are your fav Xbox games at the moment?

amp, since there is no charter at the moment, is this forum just to talk about Xbox and Xbox gaming, or is it also for running other things on the Xbox?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭JBoy

I think it should be about all thing xbox related from software to hardwar and modding.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

An FAQ would probably be a good idea too (although by definition it couldn't exist since nobody's asking any questions :))

This forum should definately cover all area's of the Xbox. Modding, gaming and everything else.

P.S. I love my Xbox :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

Well to answer your question, I play KOTOR2, HALO2 and Ghost Recon 2 mostly at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

JBoy wrote:
    I think it should be about all thing xbox related from software to hardwar and modding.

Amen to that

As I mod my 2nd tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭DigiMarc

Halo 2 and Crimson Skies IMHO are the best Live games :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement