Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where could i find

Options
  • 11-02-2005 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

this>really cute skirt
    my dad wont let me buy anything off the net and i love these skirts,is there even anything similar in dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

You cant get abercrombie in ireland, you'll have to either order it online, or if you know someone in america, they might be able to pick it up for you in one of their shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

thankin ya
    i think ill just keep an eye out for something similar

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

You might be able to find it in sports shops - it kinda looks like a tennis skirt.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I've seen skirts like that in Miss Selfridge or Topshop but only in the summer months

thanx ill keep a look out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

ask someone else to get it for you online..

yeah i spose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭*Sassy*

I think I saw some of these in Zara last summer. They were in loads of the shops. Keep an eye out over the next few months, they might come back in again this summer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

there are similar ones in topshop in clearys at the mo...in pink tho'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

try zero in stephens green they do some of that abercrombie stuff

its on the ground floor walk in the main doors its 5 shops down on the right hand side grafton street entance

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

try zero in stephens green they do some of that abercrombie stuff

its on the ground floor walk in the main doors its 5 shops down on the right hand side grafton street entance

Zero has just closed down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

ye??

ha ha really???

thanx anyway :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

eh i know that urban outfitters had something like that a while ago..or try that new place on crown alley, however in saying that going to topshop or a sports store would probly be best...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

here's whatcha do

you buy a really really big pair of cheapo jogging pants which are made from the same material, and in the same style as your skirt. then you chop the legs off of the pants, leaving you with just the ass and crotch area of the former pants (i swear to god i'm going somewhere with this). since the pants were so big, this should leave the skirt long enough for you to wear it. then you paint a big abercrombie logo on one side. tada. instant skirt. the only problem is, it'll be waaay to big at the waist. lucky for you, most jogging pants have drawstrings.

just an idea

Advertisement