Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UC(E)SSA Postal League

Options
  • 09-02-2005 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭

Okay, so the Ulster Counties (East) Smallbore Shooting Association Postal League has been running for a fair few weeks already, so it's not open for new entries, but the results might be of interest, so I thought I'd post them here.

Individual Results:
    Team Results:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

Can you keep this thread going Sparks? My club are too lazy to post the results and the URA website hasn't got them this year either.

Cheers mate, good work

Will do loop, but I'm off to go training for the day now so I won't get to it till tonight...

You indeed sir are a gentleman and a scholar, there isn't many of us left :D

I think it's safe to say that there are many who'd disagree with the first part of your description at least DL :D

Round 8 has gone missing, I must have missed that email, I'll try to get a copy of the results;

Round 9:
    Individual Results
    Team Results

Round 10:
    Individual Results
    Team Results

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Sparks wrote:
    Round 8 has gone missing, I must have missed that email, I'll try to get a copy of the results;

You can get Round 8 here

The Gallery Rifle competition results can be found on that page as well

Cheers guys, I won my division!!

And with a rifle older than myself too!

Excellent page that!

Okay folks, for those interested in doing this match this year, it's taking entrants again at the moment. There are at least 4 people in competition down south right now who could hold their own in the top two or three divisions, and many more who could give a good run for their money to the lads and lasses in the UCESSA, so fork over your fiver and shoot the match!
    I mean seriously - one card every fortnight? How hard is that? And you can shoot cards in advance as far as you want as well, so it's very flexible. I'm entering again this year - who wants to beat me? :D

EntryForm.doc
    The Ulster Counties (East) Smallbore Shooting Association
    (Formerly: THE ULSTER SMALL-BORE RIFLE ASSOCIATION, established 1910)
    (N.S.R.A. Affiliation No. 1943)

RIFLE WINTER LEAGUES 2005/06

Dear Secretary/Club Captain

Entries are invited for the following Short Range and 50 Metre .22 Rifle Winter League Competitions:-
    INDIVIDUAL LEAGUE:- Ten shooters per division, arranged by average.
    ENTRY FEE:- £4-00 per individual, Juniors & Veterans £2-00 each.
    NOTE:- Juniors - under 18 on 1st November 2005; Veterans - over 65.

A Junior Championship will be run concurrently with the Individual Leagues, please ensure Juniors are clearly marked on your entry form.

TEAM LEAGUE (Short Range only):- Teams of 3, six teams per division, run concurrently with the Individual Leagues. ENTRY FEE:- £5-00 per team

GENERAL RULES:- NSRA postal rules will apply except where otherwise stated, and cards may be shot in advance without restriction. Cards received by the scorer after the due date will not be scored.

Teams:- Teams will consist of three members, but where a team member is unable to shoot his/her card due to illness, etc., they may be substituted by a shooter of equal or lower average. Clubs may enter more than one team.

COURSE OF FIRE (Short Range):- Ten rounds with ten shots per round at 15, 20 or 25 Yards. Individual and Team cards will be shot concurrently.

COURSE OF FIRE (50 metres):- Ten rounds with twenty shots per round at 50 metres.

EXTENSIONS:- AS CARDS MAY BE SHOT IN ADVANCE WITHOUT RESTRICTION. NO EXTENSIONS WILL BE GRANTED.

STICKERS:- Stickers only will be issued.
    TARGETS (Short Range):- 1989 series, 15, 20 or 25 yards.
    TARGETS (50 Metres):- 1989 series, 50 metres.

NOTE:- ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE CLOSING DATE OF WEDNESDAY 7th SEPTEMBER 2005.

NO LATE ENTRIES ACCEPTED.

POSTAL ENTRIES MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE APPROPRIATE ENTRY FEE.
    E-MAIL ENTRY FEES SHOULD BE FORWARDED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

e-mail entries to: jspooner@madasafish.com

CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES - WEDNESDAY 7th SEPTEMBER 2005

Thank you for your continued support
    The Ulster Counties (East) Smallbore Shooting Association

Advertisement