Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nova Networks

Options
  • 09-02-2005 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi,
    Considering changing bb provider and need some info on Nova. Anyone in Cork with Nova currently?1mb/1mb seems nice. Are they reliable, pings good (gamer here) etc...

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I have posted many times about Novanetworks, I am considering them or Irishbroadband i know that Nova have true 1mb download and upload, And they supply UCC iwth there internet so it cant be that bad, installation is 129, the only thing that is turning me off is the 16g download, would fly by with 1mb download.Less than a hour!!!I have a LOS test fri for Irishbroadband, Just noticed there are 5 big trees in the way so doesnt look good, and novanetworks access point is up in patricks hill,while ibb is up in R&H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

http://www.novanetworks.ie/clients.asp
    i dunno just sayin what it says.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Lockup

Thanks for the replys. The 16g cap is fine with me actually, mainly a gamer and the odd download havent come close to cap with IOL since i've been with them. Really need a few people to post with pings etc before i'd consider the move. Might hold off a while thanks anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭rash

http://www.novanetworks.ie/clients.asp
    i dunno just sayin what it says.

UCC may have a point to point link from them, rather than internet access

• Advertisement
Advertisement