Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paintballing

Options
  • 09-02-2005 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

Any know if their is a Paintballing club in Dublin area ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

you can go 2 ramp city (santry) and applie for a paintball sesion but i dont know if its a club just a session

• Registered Users Posts: 24,181 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

There are clubs in most of the colleges but I don't know about any for non-students. I set one up in UCG whilst I was there and they're quite easy to get together, loads of people are interested in it.

Where it does get difficult is if you want to start your own park. Insurance is absolutely crazy; you're talking in the region of half a million to insure a park. Which is mental when you consider that the sport is safer than golf, soccer, GAA, Rugby or pretty much any other sport you want to mention.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Dont know if its too far away or not but there is one out near Allenwood Co. Kildare.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,181 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

If you're just looking for paintball parks:

www.skirmish.ie

www.crossfire.ie

Advertisement