Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a recommendation

Options
  • 09-02-2005 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

Im currently signed up with Euphony and connect to the Net with them. they previously had a policy of giving the first 10 mins of any phone call for free.
    This was handy for free internet as I would disconnect and reconnect to keep the bill low. However this year they have charged for Internet access from the beginning of the call so Ive decided to go Broadband.

Can anyone recommend the best package available in terms of cheap prices and good reliablility? (Lucan resident here) I notice a lot of people dont rate NTL here(Surprise!).

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

DaBreno wrote:
    Hi folks

Can anyone recommend the best package available in terms of cheap prices and good reliablility? (Lucan resident here) I notice a lot of people dont rate NTL here(Surprise!).

Thanks in advance!

There are loads of threads on this if you do a search or just a browse. UTV offer the cheapest package and a lot of people would give their all to be able to get NTL. Its not the product thats the problem it can be the customer service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭MickFarr

DaBreno wrote:
    I notice a lot of people dont rate NTL here(Surprise!).

I don't know where you're got that from. No matter which broadband provider you go for you will have some problems now and then. Everyone has a moan now and then about there broadband provider.

I have the NTL 1.5MB package and have moaned often enough when it happens to go down but I wouldn't change to go with any of the other provider. It's just the bee's knees!

Let’s put it this way, I don't think there's many people here who are able to get it and have gone for a different provider

I would definitely recommend NTL

Advertisement