Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem

Options
  • 08-02-2005 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

after hearing encore i thought eminems good albums are gone down the jacks!!
    some of its good but some songs are just annoying like "ass like that" arrgggggggh!!!!
    Im gone off him my self but what do you think of slim shady? :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 King_of_NY

For the most part he's rubbish, but that's just my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Wrong place to post something like that. I think this is actually the unofficial Dre/ Eminem/ 2Pac/ Half a € fan site for Ireland :)

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Ay Cee wrote:
    Wrong place to post something like that. I think this is actually the unofficial Dre/ Eminem/ 2Pac/ Half a € fan site for Ireland :)

Actually i don't agree. I think there's more "real" hip hop fans here than your average forum. Well amongst the regular posters anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Well it's a pity their voices are drowned out by people who haven't got a clue about hip hop :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rapper

col22 wrote:
    after hearing encore i thought eminems good albums are gone down the jacks!!
    some of its good but some songs are just annoying like "ass like that" arrgggggggh!!!!
    Im gone off him my self but what do you think of slim shady? :eek:

I think em in a legend. The raps that he rites are hilarious. I hope he plays at Slane.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

eminem is good but I dont know about him after like toy soldiers seems a bit dogy how he is trying to re write history.

Dont agree about this being a Dre/ Eminem/ 2Pac/50 Cent fan site id actually say its probably a mix of main stream and less well known stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

I'm not sure bout encore . . .

Theres songs like 'ass like that', his joke songs, which are becoming more frequent by him, but then theres 'mockingbird' which i absolutely love!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

col22 I agree that his last album was well below standard....

I think it is seriously arrogant to say people have "no clue about hip hop" on here when most people on here love hip hop?

I like *all* sorts of hip hop (and indeed music) and I am not going to apologise for being a Dre / Eminem / Game fan? Can a true hip hop fan deny Dre's talent??

I have often come across people who think they are so super cool cos they are into some hardcore underground hip hop act which is usually a load of bollocks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Last 2 albums have been average. The strongest tracks tend to have Dre's hand to them.
    Great raps, but overall the albums are lacking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

Gunn4r wrote:
    col22 I agree that his last album was well below standard....

I think it is seriously arrogant to say people have "no clue about hip hop" on here when most people on here love hip hop?

I like *all* sorts of hip hop (and indeed music) and I am not going to apologise for being a Dre / Eminem / Game fan? Can a true hip hop fan deny Dre's talent??

I have often come across people who think they are so super cool cos they are into some hardcore underground hip hop act which is usually a load of bollocks anyway.

I couldn't agree more! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement