Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexy Female bassist available!!

Options
  • 08-02-2005 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

E-mail me at hughesly@tcd.ie.
    I love all types of rock, covers/originals.
    I can practice/jam during the week!
    I'm 18. Hurry up me wants a band!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭2+2=5

are you looking to form a band, or join a band??

where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 the_count

What kinda music do you play? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Alexisonfire

Yeah sounds good are you into bands like Smashing Pumpkins, Pixies, Incubus, Mars Volta, Head Automatica, Funeral for a Friend, Finch?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭ShakyJ

well and good being sexy and all but im more interested in your bass skills at this moment in time! Do you have much equipment for yourself? How long you been playing? Influences? experience in giging? Im interested but dont wanna waste my time or yours hence all the questions. sorry! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

How sexy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Janacopolis

Hey, are you not replying to this page at all??

Your leaving yourself fairly mysterious!!

I e-mailed you by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

have you got a pic just to show how sexy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

It worked for JJ-72. Briefly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 karate_feetus

:cool: Hey there,

I'm a drummer with 4 yrs experience. The band I was in recently split and I have been looking desperately for some fellow females to form a band. I have been in contact with a guitar player and a singer who are also desperately searching for a band. Anyhoo the music I'm listening to right now include: Aphex Twin; Bikini Kill (and other such punk-meets-grunge-type bands from the early 90s like babes in toyland, L7 etc.); I love Sonic Youth, Steve Shelley is probably my biggest influence, him and Matt Cameron.

You can hear me on www.shaysstudio.ie under Pinboy Skinny

My address is too_flemie@hotmail.com

Later,

Emily :cool:

Advertisement