Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forming a Band!

Options
  • 07-02-2005 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭

Ok, I am a guitarist and im looking to form a band!I kinda got out of playing for a while due to not being able to find a decent band but i have recently picked it up again!I generally play heavy stuff, influences Metallica, Nirvana and along those lines!Im around the North Dublin/north county Dublin area and looking for other musicians Aged between 19-25!Im 22!Influences from all sorts are welcome as i dont want it to be a fixed genre to the band so mixing it up ia plus!Initially i dont want this to start out seriously as we'll prob just all end up disappointed!Starting out with jamming sesssions, get the gist of the band and see how it goes!Anyone interested pm me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 animalfarm

How's it going Trigger,I'd be intrested in getting something going.I've been playing for about three years(guitar)Have jammed with people for awhile but they didn't want to take it any further.Being honest i have no real band exp but i'm commited to improving within a band set up.I share the same infliences as well as gnr,led zep etc but willing to learn anything.i'd be into jamming on a regular basis with a view to gigging.I'm 23,dublin.
    if your intrested give us a shout.

cheer's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Lyn

Hi, Im a 18 yr old gal bassist who'd like to join a band in Dublin. I am available for weekdays not weekends and will play any covers or originals as long as their rock! E-mail me hughesly@tcd.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Ok if recieve word on a drummer i'll contact yas with regards to organising a jamming session!

Im gonna link yas anyways so i dont forget who yas are!hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 32 plan_r

hey dude, emmett's the name im a singer and guitar player. write my own stuff. itching to play in a band again. I guess I require a Bass Player, Drummer &Guitarist to start a band playing original material

Influences vary but include Pixies, The Smiths, Neil Young, The White Stripes, Nirvana, Radiohead etc.

Preferably in your 20’s but not important.
    No time wasters please.
    Email:quanne@gmail.com

Drop me a mail and we'll have a chat

Advertisement