Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safety Boots

Options
  • 07-02-2005 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

Can anybody point me in the direction of somewhere in the Dublin area selling safety boots retail. Only online Irish site I've found is trade only, and tbh at the price of them I'd be happy trying them on....

Looking for waterproof, full boot type.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Macy
    I got mine in PortWest in Westport, now I think they have a store in Dublin, one of them pair of wellie with steal caps, slip proof, wool lined, not full lenght wellies, these are the sort u would see digger drivers wearing

• Registered Users Posts: 21,434 ✭✭✭✭Alun

A quick Google revealed a number of hits including this one ...

http://www.kands.ie

They say Trade or Retail on their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Macy wrote:
    Can anybody point me in the direction of somewhere in the Dublin area selling safety boots retail. Only online Irish site I've found is trade only, and tbh at the price of them I'd be happy trying them on....

Snickers do a good range - based in either Ballycoolin or Ballsbridge
    Most builders providers also have a basic range

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Macy

Cheers, I'll have a look. Must have missed that google one, but then I got bored on about page 6 of HSA links... ;)

Yop, looking for a lace up boot type rather than wellies - dodgy ankle from a football injury so need the support as well (I have safety shoes from a previous employment).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Macy wrote:

You should be able to get them at any builder providers.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement