Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best trial....

Options
  • 07-02-2005 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

I am getting broadband at home, probably breeze 1mb lite, but my mother insists we get a 3 month trial first... so, my question is: what is the best trial in regards to speed/service etc? i live in dublin 6w by the way!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Dunno if IBB offers a free trial, but i know EsatBB offer a "three month free trial no strings attached" trial, but expect to wait about 21 days for your equipment to arrive, if your happy with the service and decide to stay i think they offer you the 4th month free + they may give you a free webcam if they have them in stock, if you dont want EsatBB, i'd stay with going for IBB, I have the ripwave service and am getting speeds of 467kbps, from the RTE transmitter, and IBB have no caps.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

check out smart telecom. They are only available in some areas though but claim they offer broadband thats 4 times faster then other providers with free line rental. Enter your phone number link to see if its available to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

It will be at least June before Smart start rolling out their service.

Esat offer 3 months free trial + 1 month when you sign up

Eircom offer 2 months

UTV offer 3 months

IBB only offer a 7 day cooling off period incase it doesn't work right.

Advertisement