Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First bill from IOL BB, help!

Options
  • 06-02-2005 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

I finished my trial around 15th Jan this year. I decided I wanted to stick with it, so I called Esat and asked when I should receive my first bill. I want to make sure I have sufficient funds in my account. They dont even seem to know themselves! Can someone shed some light and give me an idea of when i will receive my first bill, and how much it might be for. Im on the basic broadband package.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭datk

Your first month after the trial is free, isn't it?

That probably doesn't fully answer your question - but might explain why they don't know yet when you'll be billed.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭kazzer

Yeah the fourth month will be free, but I will have to pay an installation charge and then two months service in advance. Does anyone have an idea as to when I might be billed?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 SlayerIRL

I've had nothing but problems with Esat when it comes to billing. They would forget to bill me then send me letters saying they'd cut me off because I'm not paying my bills even though it was up to them to bill me because I paid by credit card. Then I got them to send me a bill on paper even though "it wasn't standard practice" that lasted all of 5 minutes :rolleyes: I now pay my bill's online (saves me having to e-mail/phone them every 2 months to wake them up) If you have your customer no. handy, you can register at esat.ie and view/pay your bills online.

Advertisement