Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why women leave golf?

Options
  • 04-02-2005 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I have a friend who was the captain of her golf team in high school. I only found this out by accident, and when I asked her to join me for a round some time, she only shook her head and said no. She'd be embarrassed because she hasn't played in years. Another friend of mine used to go out and break 100 at will. Her rives were a sight to behold. But lately? Not so much.
    http://www.badgolfer.com/departments/features/women-leaving-golf-971.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'm 16 and have been playing golf since I was 12, I'm male btw. I find that the women golfers in my club (Hollywood Lakes) are a good laugh and great fun, and some of them very good. I think my club has the best social life and group of people ever. I hear stories from firends of lubs with ladies who tlak to loud and roar etc and moan at juniors, and seniors moaning etc, i never et this in my club.

I have to admit tho, not eing sexist, i find the hype over michelle wee very overhyped. This crap of ehr joining the mens tour. The ladies tour is there for a reason. anika was embarresed at her mens tournament when she couldnt even reach the fairway of the teas, she should stay playing the womens tour and women shouldnt be allowed on themens tour.

Advertisement