Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Ping Problem D15 Luttrelstown

Options
  • 03-02-2005 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭

Anyone having ping issues between 8 - 11 pm most nights in the Carpenterstown/Luttrelstoen area?

Any idea why ? was grand up until the middle of Jan.............

Any help plz .............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,499 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I haven't noticed but I'll try to remember to check them tonight. I'm in Riverwood.
    Best bet is to get some data together and contact ntl. They might have a good explanation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Warez Monkeys.. they be downloading hoards of bananas :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

ciaranfo wrote:
    Warez Monkeys.. they be downloading hoards of bananas :(

Watc yourself mister !!!!!

:-)

daymobrew try some tracer routes let me know your results !!! Richardosmith is in the area too another guy on boards he has similar issue i think !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

You've rang them up about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,499 ✭✭✭daymobrew

ciaranfo wrote:
    No one seems to take tha obvious step.

Only got around to doing a ping now (12:15am). They are fine. Did www.jolt.co.uk. 35-39ms. (Tried again and got a few timed outs, blaming it on jolt because bbc.com fine).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

ciaranfo wrote:

Called them and they said they would move me to another "sector" !!! The pings were grant last night around 40 maybe it toke a while to change over !!

daymobrew was the ping while playing ??? give it a goas my ping.exe gives great results 35 - 40 but the gameplay goes up and down like a yoyo!!!

I checked the modem signal and it grand !!! all positive !!!

Think the upstream has allot of centention in the area !! kinda baffled

D

Advertisement