Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone remember this kids film?

Options
  • 03-02-2005 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi does anyone remember a film about these kids on television many years ago. I believe, or think it was called something like 'Mya in the land of far beyond' or something similar to that.

It was not a cartoon or anything but rather a really enjoyable film and the part i remember most was that this evil man had taken these kids and some other kids had then set out to rescue them.

I believe the evil man then turned some of them into these kind of seagull things and they flew in a circle right beside his tower all day and night and once he put a flaming torch to one of them and they died and turned back into a kid?

Ive done countless searches on the Internet for the film without out much sucess as im not even sure i have the right name.

Anyway if anyone could shed some light on the matter id be most gratefull

Sound!

Advertisement