Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL now in Dublin 16

Options
  • 02-02-2005 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Sorry if this was posted already. Just rang them up and they said that if your in D 16 you can get it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

it will never come to Dublin 22 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

NTL have been advertising BB in at least some areas of Knocklyon (in Dublin 16) since May 2004 if not before - in mail shots plus blurb with their bill.

According to the guy who installed it in my gaff - he's been installing it in the Knocklyon area for a couple of years!!
    Ignornace isn't bliss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

cool im in dub 16, whats the deal with ntl, faster , cheaper ? etc is it? sorry if stupid question, havn't looked into it, and their website is a load of...

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭stiofanD

Hmmm... dublin 16 is a large enough area that stretchs from Knocklyon to Rathfarnham and on to Ballinteer. Does anyone know if all these areas have been upgraded ? I know I'm in Dublin 16 (off Taylors Lane) and NTL haven't tried to sell me Broadband :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

I live on the Firhouse Road and I've had NTL Broadband for well over a year now - it is very good except if working from home - it tend to slow down after a few hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭stiofanD

Just off the phone to NTL and broadband isn't available to me at the moment even though I'm in D16. Apparently Ballyboden road is the cut-off point i.e. its available on the Knocklyon side of Ballyboden road, but the rest of Dublin 16 can forget about it :mad:

Advertisement