Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EsatBT info

Options
  • 01-02-2005 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Folks,

I was recently in touch with Esat about their pricing. I've copied their response below -

If, however, you were to take a bundle package (home telephone and
    Broadand) then the self-installation fee is not charged for. That is a saving of EUR90. Further more, the bundle package works out cheaper each month as it costs just EUR33.15 per month rather than EUR39 per month for just Broadband.

The line rental is also included in the bundle package making a further saving of EUR24.18

Can anyone confim if I do phone + broadband with Esat the total rental cost is €33.15

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Get it in writing from esat and I'll believe it.. otherwise..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Mabye she was reffering on their deal where line rental is free for the first month?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

just signed up for this now, saves one months line rental thats all.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

I have the IOL BB Plus and Advantage Phone service.
    I get a discount for getting the bundled package on the broadband from 47 to 40 per month.
    Also because I've the bundle I get the connection fee for free, got this in writing just after signing up!

Advertisement