Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ongoing Clicksilver DNS problem, please help!

Options
  • 01-02-2005 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Folks,
    I got my clicksilver account activated last week. Im using a creative blaster adsl/ethernet modem. I can always get on to xbox live or valve steam for gaming, but about 10 minutes after I boot up the modem/pc the browser stops working. I cannot ping any sites etc. I get a DNS Server Error at the bottom of the IE screen. Ive tried setting various addesses for the primary and secondary DNS. Nothing works. UTV tells me its a problem with my machine. Never happened with dialup. Any ideas?
    Cheers
    Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭ando

kali_mist wrote:
    I cannot ping any sites

can you ping 194.125.133.11 when this problem occurs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kali_mist

Cheers Ando,
    I not at home to try but, I cannot even ping the router address when this happens if you know what I mean. While this is going on my lan connection is up and I can be connected to valve source for counterstrike:s
    Pain in the *rse

Advertisement