Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Romantic veggie friendly eateries?

Options
  • 01-02-2005 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

anybody got any ideas for an intimate venue for valentines night?
    it has to be somewhere that, at the very least, does a decent array of veggie fud. if not the entire menu...
    heeelp :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Kashmir Indian do top veg nosh. Valentines night has to be the worst rip-off night to go anywhere though.

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

aye. i'm not looking forward to the bill :(

still though. beats sitting in and watching a dvd...

i'll look into Kashmir later. any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

I ate in the living room a few weeks back ... and god it was nice .. ok probably not the most romantic setting .. and I did eat something chicken like but it wasn't a bad meal for a tenner ... left the place very stuffed...

I've not tried their veggie dishes but next time I'm in I will ..

Kashmir ... if you don't order a set menu ... its not bad price wise .. still expensive but I've found a starter between 2 .. and the two main courses aren't that bad price wise .. still expensive .. but .. last few times I've been in I got me a doggy bag for take away rather than stuff myself silly...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

tman wrote:
    aye. i'm not looking forward to the bill :(

still though. beats sitting in and watching a dvd...

i'll look into Kashmir later. any other suggestions?

Kashmir is quite cheap actually and has loverly food, I reccomend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Lemongrass

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

cheers for the suggestions lads. lemongrass sounds perfect tbh :)
    i'll book either that or kashmir tonight. hopefully neither are fully booked yet...

cheers for the suggestion error9. the living room is one of my favourite pubs, but its a bit too... eh... whatever the opposite of intimate is

Advertisement