Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superbowl Menu

Options
  • 01-02-2005 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

Having a load of mates over to watch the superbowl this weekend. Any suggestions on the snack food options. Appart from a shed load of beer and doritos and pizza, which have been purchased already.
    Hmmm for some reason posting this has made me hungry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Beer, popcorn and hotdogs. Thats the traditional menu :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Strippers for the half time show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭john_g83

Fantastic Idea Magnolia, sounds like a good night...beer hot dogs popcorn and strippers. Should I get enough hot dogs for the strippers??

ha.
    Reminds me of being in Amsterdam this summer, nerley got concussed by a flying *ahem* hot dog shaped device in a bar. And it wasn't thrown in the conventional mcnabb/brady way (see how I swung this back on topic) :D

Depends if TO is back and how fit he is. if this is to be believed he will:
    http://www.superbowl.com/news/story/8153335
    but he hasn't played in so long. Still fancy the Pats by about 7-10 but hope it is a close game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Can't believe no-one mention chilli! This is a have-to have along with hot-dogs + popcorn. Just wish we could see the US ads over here though !

Advertisement