Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neck Chains

Options
  • 31-01-2005 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

From a guy or gals perspective what d'ya think of neck chains? Silver or Gold? Light or Heavy? I've never had one and just thought it'd be nice to wear one for a change.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

i hate gold heavy necklaces or a layer of light gold necklaces....reminds me of all the scangers who wear them.. Tacky tacky tacky!!! In fact I've been completely put off by gold.

Silver is the best, or white gold or for really expensive plantinum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I hate gold. Hate it so much. Light silver is nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭ether

Gold does shout skanger at ya. A nice thin silver chain will do nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

i love silver or white gold.i also love heavy short neck chains

You mean like chunky choker-style ones? Cos theyre pretty nice too, as long as theyre not gold heheh.

• Advertisement

kinda its hard to explain. i'll get a pick of the one i have.. it sits at the nape of the neck and is heavy at the front and thin at the back gets gradually thinner

I think I know what you mean, I've got some stuff that fits the description.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

Heavy gold or silver is so working class :rolleyes: Only total skobes with no fashion sense, and too much drug money wear them.

Fine chains look so much more pretty and delicate on a girl. And as for a guy, wear wooden beads, chains are euch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Yeah exactly chick...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

I do like my silver jewellery allright!

never bought a gold chain or anything gold!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

It depends how you wear it, I suppose

mr-t.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

"Heavy gold or silver is so working class"

Words fail me. Your a ****ing disgrace

if you look carefully in know your nerds page 7 theres a pic of me wearing my face chain

Advertisement