Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good hotels in Cork City?

Options
  • 31-01-2005 10:04am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Me n the lil lady are heading down to Cork City for a weekend in March and Im just curious about what good hotels are down there? Ive stayed in the Imperial before and I was very impressed but i dont want to fork out 300+ for a weekends accomodation. Any Ideas? Preferably somewhere in the middle of Cork City

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭iceman_2001_ie

Victoria Hotel.

Smack in the middle of Patrick St.

:)

Metropole is on MacCurtain St.
    Isaacs is on MacCurtatin St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

stay in my folks b&b in blarney! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Lorcan26

Hayfeild manor v.v.vposh but very nice.it's either the number 5 or 8 bus that goes out there and it's right by UCC. IT'S 5*.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

You could try the Clarion hotel which will be opening next week I think. It too will also be quite posh and probably pricy. It is in the centre of the city though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

Jurys inn is reasonable. Also try the Lancaster apaprtments on Lancaster quay (who would have thought). it might be cheaper than a hotel

• Advertisement
Advertisement