Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a book version 2.0

Options
  • 30-01-2005 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

They say imitation is the highest form of flattery, so feel good Lolth! ;)

I'm looking for something enw to read, I've become stuck in a rut reading wise lately and could use some new authors to get my brain going again. There are long and complicated reasons for the rut which are totally unimportant, what I want is some new thought provoking material to gorge on.

What I'm looking for would fit into,

a) A new sci-fi/fantasy author, not literature and mostly not thought provoking but good for an escapist afternoon or two.

b) Some thought provoking work on modern history. I have alot of ancient and medieval history already so i could use some modern stuff to spruce up my collection.

c) A good fiction author, I've a good appreciation for good fiction and would love to get my grubby hands on some new titles.

d) Any book that you found very interesting and that possibly might interest me.

Or in other words literally suggest anything. But please give me a synopsis of the book, or an opinion on why it's good :D

Thanks in advance guys :)

Comments

Advertisement