Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McNabb vs Brady...

Options
  • 29-01-2005 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Who's going to be more important this superbowl to the teams... Think the pats have a more rounded team so wont have to rely on Brady as much... But what do the masses think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,038 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

The quality of your QB really isn't enough of a barometer to judge the overall ability of your team. Yes, it certainly does put you at an advantage but take Peyton Manning, one of the best QBs of all time. He'll be watching the Superbowl as a spectator.

But in answer to your question, I would go with McNabb being the better all round QB, but Brady has the OL and (most importantly) the rings which means he'll be more effective in the SB.

In terms of defence, I think Philly have certainly got what it takes to give the Pats a run for their money but I can't see them do it over 60 minutes.

A tight game with NE winning it in the fourth is how I see things happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

Neil3030 wrote:
    The quality of your QB really isn't enough of a barometer to judge the overall ability of your team. .....

Not unless they throw a lot of interceptions that is. ;) (i.e. OU Quarterback Jason White in the big 12 championship games - college version of the superbowl )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

AHAHAHAHAHA....Kitten...Leave it to you to bring in OU!!

I think Philly is going to get CREAMED!!

~DR~

Advertisement