Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reinebold not on Sky for Superbowl

Options
  • 29-01-2005 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,038 ✭✭✭✭

Taken from nfluk.com:
    Due to my commitments with the NFL I will not be able to be in the studio for the Sky broadcast of the Super Bowl. I am hopeful that next year we will be able to work out a situation where I can be with the viewers every week from the first kickoff to the last whistle of the Super Bowl. Working for Sky has been good because it has given me an opportunity to talk football and help explain the game to some really passionate fans. Each week I am amazed at the number of emails and texts that we receive, so definitely there is a hard-core devoted group of NFL fans out there. Hopefully, they find the broadcast informative and fun and they will encourage their friends and mates to watch the greatest game in the world on Sky Sports.

Tis a shame, though I hope he is back next year, I think his analysis was very good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

It's ok, i think Cecil Martin is on Sky for the Superbowl this year. He's always good milage for a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Yeah Cecil Martin and two special guests

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Yeah Cecil is the man, did he find a team this season?...was good with the Bucs in his rare performances. two guests..hope its not that guy from Big Brother again he seemed knackered during it..lying back in his chair. and who was the Giants Superbowl winner they had on?, he was good too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

I'd like to see the american guy who is on five's Monday night football. He's fairly good at passing his knowledge of the game onto the viewers too. Shame he won't be on sky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭john_g83

as long as Kevin Cadle is on it should be good. For some reason he cracks me up. Strikes me as someone who would be interesting to have a pint with.

If dermot o'leary is one of the two special guests, I'm calling sky to get a refund on my subscription. Pity reinebold won't be there, He is very perceptive.
    go eagles

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

i hate that stupid london party they show, a bucnh of ****ing spanners always in attendance at it. richard blackwood is a clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Theres some woman presenting that side of it this year chucky.

As for the special guests: from nfluk.com:

Sky Sports line-up at a glance

London studio: Kevin Cadle, Cecil Martin, others to be confirmed

Sky interactive commentators: Nick Halling, Brian Baldinger

Super Bash II: Sophie Blake

Commentators: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Cris Collinsworth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Kencu

People like Kevin Cadle!! He’s an idiot. So is Jeff. I hate having to turn over from NASN to sky for the match after watching the Sunday Night NFL COUNTDOWN!!!! Boom is a god! Even Irving is better than the fools on Sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

That's wierd. He can't be in the studio but he can be at the superbowl party

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Its an NFL party so maybe thats the commitment

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Flamingfud

Theres some woman presenting that side of it this year chucky.

As for the special guests: from nfluk.com:

Sky Sports line-up at a glance

London studio: Kevin Cadle, Cecil Martin, others to be confirmed

Sky interactive commentators: Nick Halling, Brian Baldinger

Super Bash II: Sophie Blake

Commentators: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Cris Collinsworth

My incredible love for Sophie Blake not withstanding, I thought that Cadle, Martin, and Halling in particular were very good. The chump from Fox Sports wasn't really annoying enough to be off-putting, and the dazzling moments of Sophie Blake and her creamy, milk-maid face (ignore me....love has no boundaries) were definitely a welcome addition to the football.

Advertisement