Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilbarry Road!!!!!

Options
  • 28-01-2005 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

What a disgrace that stretch of road is, from about 300 metres west of the new link road junction behind Ballybeg Drive to the Six Cross Roads junction
    its a disaster. Years of neglect + heavy good vehicles forced to use it now Green Rd is closed + the ring road works have turned it into a bomb site!

I'm debating with myself if its worth writing to the City Council to complain, proberly not as they say "well the Outer Ring Road will be ready this year so we wont do anything until after its open...blah blah blah".

Rant over

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Vadrefjorde

Does anyone know why the Green Road is actually closed? I didn't think the new road went anywhere near it. It used be a great shortcut for getting home :(

Advertisement