Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Practical Joke on groom-to-be!

Options
  • 28-01-2005 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,
    just thought I'd enquire if anyone has any good practical jokes for me to play on a friend of mine who's stag im going to soon!
    He is the type who is always pulling the piss out of everyone for a laugh and it'd be good to catch him out.

Im not going to strip him and tie him to a lampost, but something easier and more subtle!

Cheers
    paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PaddyjDunne

do nothing. My stags is coming up and i'm ****ting myself cos of people like this!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

get a male stripper instead of a female

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

get a male stripper instead of a female
    Nice :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

On the wedding day get tip-ex and right help on the sole of one shoe and me on the sole of the other. When he kneels down at the alter everyone in the crowd can see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 the mavmeister

Take him out for a few pints. whe he goes to the jacks get everyone to dip their cock in his pint and use a photo-phone to document this. Then when he comes back let him finish the pint. As he is draining the last few drops from the glass,show him the photo's. Voila!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Take him out for a few pints. whe he goes to the jacks get everyone to dip their cock in his pint and use a photo-phone to document this. Then when he comes back let him finish the pint. As he is draining the last few drops from the glass,show him the photo's. Voila!

you will burn for Eternitiy.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

Make him wear a dress, make-up etc. Then make sure he's only given non-alcoholic drinks for the evening while you and your buddies get plastered. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

joejoem wrote:
    On the wedding day get tip-ex and right help on the sole of one shoe and me on the sole of the other. When he kneels down at the alter everyone in the crowd can see it.

Or paint L on the right shoe and R on the left :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Generally better to do nothing. The groom has enough crap to be worrying about as it is.

That said in a previous job the guys in work at a stag party instead of bringing him home after the stag took all his money and bought him a one way ticket to holyhead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

tell him ur gettin a stripper then get a blubbogram!
    i like the tippex on the soles of his shoes idea too. how about on one shoe write "I'm" and on the other write "GAY".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭landser

do you not think it's a bit juvenile. hate to sound like a wet blanket, but the guy's got enough on his plate. most of the stuff isn't funny anyway... oooh look a man dressed as a baby/woman/batman..... funny as cancer

i'm getting wed next year and i wouldn't thank my mates for any of this stuff... i'd probably uninvite them to the wedding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 the mavmeister

Well me and my mates used the pint cockdip at our mates stag night and he thought it was the funniest thing ever. Every man should have room for a bit lof low brow humour in his life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

The_B_Man wrote:
    tell him ur gettin a stripper then get a blubbogram!
    i like the tippex on the soles of his shoes idea too. how about on one shoe write "I'm" and on the other write "GAY".

I was thinking the same thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Well me and my mates used the pint cockdip at our mates stag night and he thought it was the funniest thing ever. Every man should have room for a bit lof low brow humour in his life.

Yeah hilarious, all those other blokes cóck juices, and píss and cheese. Lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

Could be the alcohol / tednancy to lean towards the dark side speaking, but I'm thinking Paris Hilton movie + some sort of photo shop equivalent. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

shave off half an eyebrow. classic but effective!

shave off half an eyebrow. classic but effective!
    no just do one, that way he'l actually have to shave the other one off himself, the most embarrassing and worst feeling in your life!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

its not that bad i waxed both of mine off.

another prank. superglue his ass cheeks together!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

He'll have a wedding to go, don't go sahvin the poor chap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

do somethin funny not somethin that he will regret 4 ever like ruinin him 4 his wedding photos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,302 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Got my brother trollied and locked, i.e. we took him home in a shopping trolley and threw him into the lough on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 nicholas.murphy

I knew a guy who fell off a jetty into the lake drunk, and his friends rolled around laughing at him while he waved his arms around. He drowned. If you send me your contact details Victor, I'll pass them along to his family so you can tell them your funny story in person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

You could always copy that Swedish e-mail that was going around there a few years ago where they got the groom so drunk he passed out, then all the lads shaved their nether regions and glued the hair to his face to make a nice pube beard. Dunno if I'd have the balls (sorry no pun intended) for it but the e-mail made me laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Can't believe that the OP hasn't been told to shag his mates intended yet.
    I'm dissapointed AH. Poor form. :(

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I knew a guy who fell off a jetty into the lake drunk, and his friends rolled around laughing at him while he waved his arms around. He drowned. If you send me your contact details Victor, I'll pass them along to his family so you can tell them your funny story in person.

Jesus way to drag up an old thread... I'm sure yer man is long married by now...

Oh btw... shaving eyebrows or anything like that would probably put you in the shíts big time with the bride for ruining her wedding photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

joejoem wrote: »
    Like this?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement