Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 2005

Options
  • 27-01-2005 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,038 ✭✭✭✭

2 words: Dangerously addictive. Anyone played it yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

I have on my old PC and I must say it performs well even tho it's a geforce 3 (i think :rolleyes: ). Starting a franchise as the Titans, my fave team and it's really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,038 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Started a season with the Seahawks. Made a 5"8 400lb DT, called him Frasier Crane!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Neil3030 wrote:
    Frasier Crane!

LOL!

Yep had it since it came out. Playing on all madden difficulty. Finished the season with 10 wins. Playoffs were tough and i ended up resorting to madden cards in the 4th quart of some of them. Especially in the SB where i scored 28 points inside the 2 minute warning of the 4th. (unlimited timeouts helped :D )

Yeah, I've never played my cards. What does it mean by the "Opponents Penalties increase 50%"?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

That the other team are twice as likely to be penalised. In other words ... it makes the refs throw twice as many flags :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Kencu

Shouldn’t be using cards! That’s cheating! The only on I can abide by is the Bingo one. At all Madden level the CB’s still have a habit of running away from the route!! That’s why I always have to control the FS. I usually do a fantasy draft franchise as the Eagles generate a season and then in the first draft take a FS with my first pick. Then it’s GAME TIME. By far the most realistic version. I had a 86 overall rookie RB once, Ran for 1300+ yards and set up the play action’s on our way to the Superbowl. It gets tricky in the playoffs when you have Chris Simm’s as your QB!!

Chris Simms??? The Psychology lecturer from UCD???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

People use Madden cards? I thought that was only for 10 year old pansie's. Where's the satisfaction in cheating?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Has anyone had a player get injured and it come up later in the game that they have to retire from it..I've heard of it off other forumns some guy said into his third season as the Eagles McNabb got a head injury and had to retire....what a biatch!

Advertisement