Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rag Week

Options
  • 27-01-2005 8:33pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is Rag week on in week 8 this year??

Just wonderin cos I wanna book some time off work, when I start, to come down and I wanna get the right week!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

i believe its monday the 4th of april that rag week begins.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Sorry to bump this up, but I believe that Mary I has Rag week this week.

We in Tipp Inst also have ours this week, in Fact we're headed to Limerick for our Mystery Tour (no longer a mystery really). Have no idea where we're going drinking, but my guess is we'll end up in the Icon.

If anybody is about I'd be happy to put a few faces to the name. How about you Nukem, will you be out tonight?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Yep Mary I this week and its uniform night as well tonight biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

dont think you in drag is what memphis had in mind nukem!! :p

• Advertisement

kaimera wrote:

Ya,the right funny man arent ya. Well you havent seen my legs (dead sexy) tongue.gif

piccies plz??? :D (j/k Kaimera)

kaimera wrote:
    You'd be pleasently surprised..... LOL.......... Just kidding!

Anyway, where you in The Trinity rooms Tues Nukem??

memphis wrote:
    [snip]You'd be pleasently surprised...

ehhh...not quiet what I was thinking tbqh. But yore preferences are between you and yoreself!! :)

kaimera wrote:
    ehhh...not quiet what I was thinking tbqh. But yore preferences are between you and yoreself!! :)
    So, what are you implying then?

• Advertisement

memphis wrote:

Anyway, where you in The Trinity rooms Tues Nukem??

Nah man never made it out at all last week. Besides the one pint that turned into a few,damn alcohol in all its beauty. How did ye get on.

And im not posting a picture of my legs-well maybe later LOL

Nukem wrote:
    Nah man never made it out at all last week. Besides the one pint that turned into a few,damn alcohol in all its beauty. How did ye get on.

And im not posting a picture of my legs-well maybe later LOL
    What.... do you wax yor legs??? Pic please!!! LOL

Trinity room was some craic. Met up with a few mates of mine in UL so was a great night.... plus the fact that the Mary I girls were in dressed in short shirts with see thru blouses only made the night better!!

memphis wrote:
    plus the fact that the Mary I girls were in dressed in short shirts with see thru blouses only made the night better!!

Ha told ya Kaim - Women everywhere i heard
    My sexy legs are attached Part 1 *chuckle*

haha, thanks for the laugh

Although I was kinda expecting some supermodel legs but...meh

Peteee wrote:
    Although I was kinda expecting some supermodel legs but...meh

the fact you added the 'meh' scares me petey lad... :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

memphis wrote:
    Sorry to bump this up, but I believe that Mary I has Rag week this week.

We in Tipp Inst also have ours this week, in Fact we're headed to Limerick for our Mystery Tour (no longer a mystery really). Have no idea where we're going drinking, but my guess is we'll end up in the Icon.

If anybody is about I'd be happy to put a few faces to the name. How about you Nukem, will you be out tonight?

Mary I rag week really sucks. Was at it in first year.

really tame.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Does anyone know anything about whats planned for the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,501 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I think the Music Soc are holding an 'airband' competition!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mary I Gal

hey
    Mary I rag week was class this year-
    joe rooney,aslan,mundy,paul dee,fireworks display,and a fair few mad nights out
    (trinners tues-skool girl nit being one of my faves)
    foam party in the market,70's nite n sin bin,slane revisited in dolans!was the best week ever!
    whats planned 4 ul rag week???

I take it that none of ye guys are about to post on boards this week on account of it being Rag week in UL, but just in case one of ye decides to log in through the foggy mist of a hangover, please tell us how its going!

Was gonna head down last nite but that idea got knocked on the head!

• Advertisement

balls. i thought no one would bring it up till next week when they got back!

I know Pete's gone down since yday, Rory and Diarmuid are going for the end of the week.

No idea how it's going tbh. Didn't bother with time off work to go and the way it is atm, no way could I get it off at short notice.

drunken louts!

Was around today, but not yesterday or the day before, due to me not leaving my house (no need to, too much of a laugh), but yesterday, i heard that one guy ate a creme egg out of another guys ass, just for pints, so im glad i missed that. But today, there was the same hypnotist thats been there for the last two years, and he was doing the exact same stuff as he did last year. No sign of the infamous 'donal' though.

If anyone is going out on thursday night to the superheroes ball, keep a look out for 'KISS'...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

mmmm,its been an alrite week on my behalf whatwith being out and what have you although im now in the library for the night as i have a management essay due tomorrow @ 4 in the pm,however after that tomorrow night promises to be quite a night

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Drunken louts!?!

You're the one who didn't get time off work for this so it's your fault kai.

Don't sulk!

Otacon wrote:
    Drunken louts!?!

You're the one who didn't get time off work for this so it's your fault kai.

Don't sulk!

....twas said in jest : a joke of sorts : a bit of humour > relanx Diarmuid!! :)

anyway, forgive me for putting the sun before rag week in Limerick :eek:!! :)

and I ain't sulking. Don't worry.

Enjoy the time bai.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

yesterday, i heard that one guy ate a creme egg out of another guys ass, just for pints, so im glad i missed that.
    Good lord. Which begs the question: what prize did the other guy get for putting the item up the other item so that the first guy could eat it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Went down for Thursday night and stayed around till Sunday. Had a great time. Just need to recover from the lack of food and sleep now. I've been living on cigarettes and alcohol for the last few days :)

LordChessington - You know Donal too? He's on the same course as a friend of mine he's a great laugh. I saw him getting hypnotised last year aswell.

Anyway back to work now.

Cheers
    Rory

Yep, im always hanging around with him. The two of us are in the same course, repeating the same year. Doesn't say much for us!

Ahh well that was one of the strangest weeks i've had. Had bout 20 hours sleep from tuesday morning till sunday night, i'm still wrecked.

A good week was had by all, even if i had no idea it would turn out this wacky!

• Advertisement
Advertisement