Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Skater's I Need Your Help!!

Options
  • 26-01-2005 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My name is Chris Ledwidge, I am a radio broadcasting student in Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. As part of my final year i am writing a dissertation based on skateboarding and the need for more facilities. I am focusing on Dublin and Cork. If you skate regularly in cork or can give me any information on the skate scene there please e-mail me chrisledwidge@hotmail.com and i will forward any questions on to you.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

try the tubes forum for more details of the cork scene. http://www.tubes.ie/forum/index.php
    E-mail me at irishskateparkforum@yahoo.co.uk and I can tell you anything you wanna know about Dublin and elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭morbo

Prime-Time and Tubes both have skate teams in Cork City. The sceen in Cork is really disorganised and sheet! loads of little groms hanging around the Opera House not really doing anything. Telling stories on how you should have been there while ago when I pulled a Laser flip! It's a pitty nobody saw me. I can't seem to do it again though? But I did pull it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

morbo wrote:
    Prime-Time and Tubes both have skate teams in Cork City. The sceen in Cork is really disorganised and sheet! loads of little groms hanging around the Opera House not really doing anything. Telling stories on how you should have been there while ago when I pulled a Laser flip! It's a pitty nobody saw me. I can't seem to do it again though? But I did pull it!

Second warning -- strike 3 will see your posting privileges removed temporarily. If I re-instate those privileges and you do it again afterwards, I will remove them permanently.

capiche?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 antibrow

*chuckles to self* firstpost on this site and im causing waves already....

How dare you say that about the cork skate scene, its alive and fun. its better than any othe scene in the country.its fun without being ajoke and competitive without being a stiffled "lets all get sponsored and be like all the cool pros"

dont mock my scene,thats the right of the scenees and nobody else....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

tact shut the f up u tink ur boss now go play wit ur little pound city sk8board wit ur boyfriends

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭GoofySkater

have you not noticed he's the moderator, sounds like a good enough excuse to act as the boss

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Enjoy your 1 week holiday Liam, you've certainly earned it...

Advertisement