Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting from City Centre to Collinstown

Options
  • 26-01-2005 3:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭

I have an interview for intel in collinstown industrial estate next tuesday. I know I've to take the 66, but where do I go from there? Also, as I very may well get this job, what's the commute like in the morning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,309 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Ask the driver to drop you at Intel, it's hard to miss anyway. Ask you contact which building you should go to - the site is huge.

I imagine it's under an hour in the morning from the city centre as you are going against traffic. Leave extra time, seeing as it's an interview.

Alternatively get a train to Leixlip Louisa.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Where are you coming from?
    I would agree about the train, I'd say the bus is a bloody nightmare.
    Its the maynooth/longford line and its pretty regular (but packed) in the morning, so if you live near a dart line you could link up at connolly or pearse and hop on the arrow out to leixlip.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Dave wrote:
    I have an interview for intel in collinstown industrial estate next tuesday. I know I've to take the 66, but where do I go from there? Also, as I very may well get this job, what's the commute like in the morning?

I had to think where the Collinstown industrial estate was smile.gif

The bus will drop you right at the door, look for the Lidl shop, then the roundabout - the bus stop outside Intel is just 100m from the roubdabout. Cross the road into the main entrance, hang a left, look for the main entrance to the building. It is generally well signposted inside the site. You are looking for the IR2 main entrance.

The train drops you a good 25 min walk from the entrance.

What job are you going for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Process Engineer. It's for Co-Op. Cheers for the replies guys.

Advertisement