Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skatepark in LUCAN !!!!

Options
  • 25-01-2005 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

Taken from http://www.derekkeating.net/

CALLING ALL LUCAN SKATEBOARDERS

New Lucan Skate Park

Our 5-Year Campaign for a Skate Park for Lucan has been successful. South Dublin County Council has agreed to build its first Skate Park in Lucan.

The Next Meeting of the Lucan Skate Board Club will take place this Friday evening (28 January) at 7.00pm in the Lucan Sports and Leisure Centre in Griffeen Valley Park.

Outside the Lucan Sports and Leisure Centre, where it is planned to build our Lucan Skate Park. Click to Enlarge
    At this Special Meeting new members can register as a Member of the Lucan Skate Board Club for 2005. Click here for the application form.

I will also give a full report on the Campaign to date – ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND FRIDAY’S MEETING, including Mums and Dads - New Members Are Especially Welcome..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Everslick O.A.P

And now the results for the scottish eurovision jury!!!!

Nah only kidding!
    Congrats on the park. news has filtered up north and through all the bars to me in scotland that although i feel spoilt up here in edinburgh there might a good reason to relocate to warmer lucan.

I think it was shaggy who tried to contact me through the skateboardscotland forum?
    I have seen some of what Lucan council will probably accept as a compromise on costing and location.
    The evidence is all around scotland but thankfully most of it is very skatable.
    But if you need a hand with any thing or just a skate junket to scotland when it defrosts,give me a mail.

:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭iceworm

wait this friday ???????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭adiobam

i know this thread is kinda old but is the skatepark in lucan actually open yrt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

No

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭jimmytango

would there be enough room for inline hockey games to be played there???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭asto

jimmytango wrote:

no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

When is the park in Blanchardstown going to be built or where can I find out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LetsGoDevils

jimmytango wrote:

wow! I can't believe you mentioned that! I play for an inline hockey team and it would be great for a team to start up in Lucan.

fair play to you skaters out there, but my sport gets NO money at all

Advertisement