Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colin Farrell in next episode of 'Scrubs' (Jan 28th)

Options
  • 19-01-2005 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,797 ✭✭✭✭

Just to let you know... the next episode of 'Scrubs' in the US is the episode with Colin Farrell guest-starring.
    - Friday, January 28, 2004 -
    SPECIAL DAY & TIME: 9:00pm
    "My Lucky Charm"
    A bold, brash Irishman's (guest star Colin Farrell) zest for life prompts J.D., Turk, Carla, Elliot and Dr. Cox to re-examine their day-to-day lives and relationships.
    Should be.... interesting, to say the least!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

basquille wrote:
    Just to let you know... the next episode of 'Scrubs' in the US is the episode with Colin Farrell guest-starring.

Should be.... interesting, to say the least!

Goddamn, good goddamn, is there anywhere this talentless little guttersnipe won't show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,797 ✭✭✭✭Basq

colin-farrell-01.jpg

According to Zach Braff and Donald Faison, he's got quite a sense of humour and was great to work with!

Might be interesting to see him in a comedic role. We're used to laughing at him... but not with him! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

basquille wrote:
    colin-farrell-01.jpg

According to Zach Braff and Donald Faison, he's got quite a sense of humour and was great to work with!
    Of course he was, sure all us oirish are great craic :rolleyes:
    He's like lice in a scumbag school - showing up everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

We're used to laughing at him... but not with him!

oh how true!
    He's like lice in a scumbag school - showing up everywhere.
    lovely turn of phrase.....i like it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

a drink loving, violent Irish man. Good god, you never see that on telly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Raoul Duke

Anyone else see this? He wasn't too bad given that the material he was given was woeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,933 ✭✭✭✭Stark

He looks like something from Aslan in that picture.

Damnit, I want to see Colin Farrell the flah, not the Colin Farrell they found under a bridge with a bottle of whiskey. ;)

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 43,797 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Raoul Duke wrote:
    Anyone else see this? He wasn't too bad given that the material he was given was woeful.
    Yep.. probably the worst in the series so far!

Too many Irish stereotypes i was hoping they'd stay away from!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Cool.
    I've been missing every episode of the new season so far (all 2 of them, or has it been 3?)... every monday at 9:55pm I suddenly remember I was supposed to be watching scrubs, then I tune into rte2 to catch the credits. :rolleyes:
    Crazy stuff though, I can't believe the success this guy is having... didn't he start out on fair city or something? (can't say I've ever watched it, I'd say phone booth is the first thing I'd seen him on)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

No, I don't think he started in the "soap" - though some say he'll end up there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

Probably the poorest episode so far this season but Colin Farrell did well with limited material. He must have enjoyed having the women fighting over him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,466 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Pretty good episode.. Loved the "I have to be in Florence" line near the end. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Finally saw this in the past couple of days. Up there with the best episodes IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

saw it the other day....thought he was terrible. it was defo in the bottom three episodes ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

SantaHoe wrote:
    ...didn't he start out on fair city or something?
    I recognised him on some show the mother was watching about a month ago. I think it Ballykissangle (sp?)... Yep http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0268199/. That link shows the different variations he's tried out during his career (such as Col Farrel and Colin J. Farrel)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,933 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Might have been a reason for me to watch Ballykissangel. Ah well, too late now...

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I missed this bleedin episode twice, TWICE!!!! I was in the states when it aired there but was working and completely forgot to put it on and then they never fucckin advertised it on RTE2!! Grrrrrr..

But it wasn't good anyways, no?? ;)

Advertisement