Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those stupid fountains

Options
  • 18-01-2005 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Would they ever turn them off when it's a windy day out, they feckin soak you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

:) lol. I'm sure given the weather today, the fountain soaking you is the least of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,501 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

But its hilarious when people put fairy liquid into them! Must try putting mr muscle into them the night before a windy day. ought to burn the eyes out of a few people :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

The suds thing is done on purpose afaik to clean them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Really???

I always thought it was drunken people out for a laugh, or on the way back from a hootenany that just happened to have a bottle of fairy liquid.

Kaimera, thanks for saying bye to me!!!!!!! :D;) :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Peteee wrote:
    Really???

I always thought it was drunken people out for a laugh, or on the way back from a hootenany that just happened to have a bottle of fairy liquid.

Shindig!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Box Social

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Peteee wrote:
    Kaimera, thanks for saying bye to me!!!!!!! :D;) :rolleyes:

it's spelt with a 'k'. pfft. anyway, I had a bus to catch fs, you should have left the exam when we did! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭PlasseyMinstrel

This here's a hoedown

Advertisement