Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taco Fries

Options
  • 16-01-2005 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,501 ✭✭✭✭

The plaza, stables and scholars have all started selling taco fries (after abrakebabra). Taco fries are basically chips covered with taco sauce with the optional addition of pink sauce and cheese (both personally recommended). I tried someone elses portion of the plaza's taco fries and thought they were nice but nothing special, but I then tried the scholars' taco fries and they are delicious. The sauce isn't your typical taco sauce, its more veg oriented, but they were selling it last week for €3. But, to my dismay, they increased them to €3.35. How bad is that???

Haven't tried the stables' ones yet, but I asked for them today (sunday) and they didnt have them on.

But anyway, I was wondering what peoples opinions on taco fries in UL were. Better or worse than Abrakebabra?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Taco Fries ehhhh

Never tried em

also Abrakebara /me shudders

• Registered Users Posts: 17,501 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Peteee wrote:
    also Abrakebara /me shudders

Don't diss abrakebabra's taco fries. They raawwwk

Advertisement