Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Gig - Friday 21st January - Please Read!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 16-01-2005 2:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hey all.

I'm putting on a charity gig in the Legal Eagl (beside the Four Courts) this coming friday the 21st January in aid of the Tsunami disaster. There will be a 5euro door tax which will all go to the Charity ie. Goal, Concern, Red Cross.(not sure which yet) Doors open at 8:30pm. Bar serves til 2:30am. Confirmed acts so far are:

* Anima
    * New Project
    * Odon
    * Neal Byrne
    * David Burke

...and more acts yet to be confirmed. It'll be a great night with great music for a great cause. Please reply to this forum with your thoughts, questions etc so it will be noticed on the site. Its for a good cause guys, we must do our part.

Jazz

P.s. Thanx to all at Boards. This is a great service!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Burke

Does David Burke have black hair??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Jazzman

no man, hes got shaved heah, fair hair, y?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Burke

Thought it might have been my cousin. Cheers anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 molliemalone

Hi jazzman,I just want 2 say I think thats brilliant what your doing for charity.especially that your advertising it so well too.I done a charity gig last april so i know just how hard it is to organise it all nevermind the stress of hoping the crowd will turn out.fairplay to you,I'll be there with a few of the girls.Best of luck.

Thanks Mollie, thats really cool of you to say. Well, I have a little advantage on the music acts cos I run an open mic night down there every wednesday with 100euro prize. Some excellent acts there. Thanx again! See you (and the girls, hehe) on Friday.

• Advertisement

Another act up for this friday:

* Jim Morin

Cheers all!!!!

New confirmed acts:

* Ray Heffernan
    * Hayley and Colm Reid

Thanx Guys

Advertisement