Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

snow fun for me...or her or him...

Options
  • 13-01-2005 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hows it goin.
    Any one out there been to pas de la casa in Andorra, Booked a boarding holiday and know Jack sh@t bout it.
    So wondering, anybody any advice about the resort, or for that matter the apre ski..?
    Yum_Yum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

only think i know about pas de la casa is that the bus ride (to andorra)is LLLLOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGG
    Stops off in a little sh|t hole called AxleTherms (spelling) about 2.5 hours into the journey to stretch your legs and get a croissant and coffee.
    Pas is the first drop off point usually, so you're on the bus less than Soldeau or Arinsal.
    Booze is cheap, Andorra bills itself as "Ibiza on ice", so the apres is good. Tends to be a lot of bugs going around though - last time I was there (soldeu) all the resorts were hit, reps, instuctors, locals etc - and multiple times. hope you don't get that. nothing like a bidding war for bogroll....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

I keep hearing that about Andorra. Bit strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭lofto

i was in soldeu after xmas on a boarding week. found it great people nice, lots of snow so boarding was good. seems to have a great vibe flowing around especially with the boarders. check out the t-bar, good atmosphere..

Advertisement