Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro-Evolution Tournament in Galway

Options
  • 13-01-2005 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

There will be a pro-evolution tournament in Bar 903 Galway running Monday-Thurs next week. The first prize is 150 euro and the entry fee is 10 euro. All proceeds go to Croi. Each participant also gets free entry to the club on the night. Well worth a go Id say. Registration is on Sunday in Bar 903 from 6-9.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Xbox pc ps2?

Bring your own machine copy of game etc?

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Snip182

Sorry should have said its playstation 2. everything will be set up in there, hopefully on the big screen used for footie games so will be well cool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Sounds great.... Mixing two or my favourite things, pubs and Pro Evo :D
    Shame im not in galway....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I'm in Galway, and i received an email from Cuba* last night at 10.30 to tell me it was on.

Half an hour after it ended.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

DRakE wrote:
    I'm in Galway, and i received an email from Cuba* last night at 10.30 to tell me it was on.

Half an hour after it ended.

So will i cancel the Boards Cheerleading squad we were sending down to support you :D

kdjac

There is gonna be another run in February.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Thats cool, hopefully they let us know about it this time :/

It'll probably be during rag week actually.. first two weeks in february.

kdjac, keep that cheerleading squad on ice.. we may need it. :D

Advertisement